Graceful and dramatic, Monticello was the center of Thomas Jefferson's world. His celebrated home in the Virginia countryside was his "essay to Architecture" – and his autobiography, elegantly reflecting its designer's wide-ranging interests. This official guide to Jefferson's historic plantation showcases the latest renovations at Monticello. You will find:
* More than 300 photographs, illustrations, and map
* A look inside the state-of-the-art visitor and education center
* Floor plans and cutaways of the house
* Profiles of Jefferson, his family, and enslaved people who worked across the Monticello plantation
* Local areas of interest to enhance your visit
Softcover, 143 pages.